Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Slingly Pro 2.0 + OTOs review

Slingly

What is Slingly ?

Get The Completely Automated Slingly™ Pro System With Our Secret Traffic Harvesting Methods For Easy Sales! Including Our Advanced Traffic & Sales Training With Over 65,000 Designs & Over 32 Product Types! We Make Selling EASY

Features

FE - Slingly Pro - $297

  • Front-end product That comes with the full 66,000 products, training, and all the bells and whistles
  • Advanced Traffic For Lead Generation
  • I will show you how to do massive lead generation for your business to help you cash flow EASY
  • Advanced Traffic For Webinar Cycles
  • Have a webinar ? Looking to get into webinars? I will show you how to run a traffic cycle that 3-6x all the time!
  • My Email Marketing Secrets Revealed
  • Ive been email marketing since 2007. I will show you exactly my frameworks for 4-5 Figure Emails
  • Advanced Sequences For Cashflow
  • Once you get your leads, what to do next! How to run deadlines that pull in 5 and 6 figures in results!
  • My Lead Generation Frameworks
  • I will show you what is working NOW so you can just copy me. My frameworks convert up to 90%!
  • Tools We Use
  • For Fast Results
  • Erase the tech headaches! I will show you the tools you need to use even if you have ZERO experience!
  • Mailing Networks
  • Whats the best way to email? CRMS, Apps etc.. We are going to show you what you need to know!
  • Messenger Tricks
  • I will show you how I built my messenger marketing list to over 16,000 users!! Amazing Stuff
  • Ads For Bots
  • Think messenger traffic is HARD? Im going to show you how to get the biggest $$ stupid simple to setup!

OTO1 - The Design Club - $147/Yr

  • The ultimate congruent upsell that sells 30-40% of sales as they want more designs fresh every month

OTO2 - Build My Tribes - $37

  • Our top selling product with extremely high conversions that shows people who to automate HUGE audience building to sell practically anything to anyone
#Slingly Pro 2.0 + OTOs , #imglory Source : Slingly Pro 2.0 + OTOs -

Post a Comment

0 Comments